10-80kVA compact 3-phase power protection with scalable runtime for small data centers and other business critical applicationsBesked om dato for sidste salg
Simplicity you can trust
Egenskaber10kVA to 80kVA
The Galaxy 300 3 Phase UPS provides trusted and reliable power supply protection for small data centers, commercial buildings and technical facilities. The on-line double conversion topology supplies true isolation between input and output with a zero transfer time. Up to 30 minutes of integrated battery backup, internal mechanical bypass and parallel capability allows for higher levels of availability. Remote and local monitoring/management capability is achieved through a simple Web/SNMP interface and a user friendly display available in 14 languages. Both three to three (3:3) and three to single (3:1) phase configurations are available for convenient power distribution. Serviceability is greatly enhanced by front panel access for ease of maintenance in confined spaces. All these features along with the included Start-Up and On-Site warranty service make the Galaxy 300 the easiest UPS in its class to install, manage and maintain.
- Double conversion on-line topology - Guarantees a consistently high level of power quality. Any disturbances on the distribution waveform are regenerated via the zero transfer time AC to DC then DC to AC conversion process. The battery is only used as a back-up source.
- Dual feed input - Allows installation of two independent power sources with the option of hot stand-by configuration to provide redundancy for mission critical applications.
- Parallel-redundant capable - Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy
- Wide input voltage range - Designed for harsh electrical environments to save battery life.
- Easy to install - Innovative design allows for fast, easy installation by almost anybody.
- Cost of acquisition - Designed to provide an optimized price/performance ratio, a number of exceptional features have been carefully selected to optimize both performance and cost benefits.
- Integrated network management - Provides complete remote monitoring and control of the UPS. Enables you to monitor remote UPS's from a web browser or industry standard Network Management System.
- 5x8 Start-up service included - Required for full coverage of factory warranty
- Front-access servicing - Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
EcoStruxure™Med Innovation At Every Level redefinerer vi forsyning og automation for en ny verden af energi. Læs mere
Kontakt supportDu kan få alt fra teknisk support omkring et produkt til komplet kundeservice. Vi er her for at hjælpe dig når som helst og hvor som helst. Kontakt os
FAQSøg i vores FAQ efter svar, videoer og vejledninger. Søg i vores FAQ
Brand & Sikring FAQFå svar på de mest gængse spørgsmål inden for brand & sikringsområdet. Søg i FAQ