A 15-year performance contract with Schneider Electric will pay for facility repairs and renovations through guaranteed energy savings
Houston, Texas battled the increasing need for building repairs while facing economic uncertainty and job loss. City leaders chose Schneider Electric to help because of its proactive, tailored solutions, state-of-the-art equipment, and proven energy savings.
Addressing efficiency, operation, and comfort needs in 26 buildings totaling 2.8 million square feet, Schneider Electric project managers provided building systems expertise, collaborating with city employees and CCI representatives to ensure goals were met and facilities were kept operational during the renovations.
Energy conservation measures implemented include:
- Building management system upgrades and recommissioning
- Chiller plant replacements and redesign
- Boiler replacement and upgrade
- HVAC replacement and upgrades
- Water conservation measures
- Lighting and lighting control upgrades
- Variable volume upgrades
- Daylight harvesting
- Air handling unit replacements